Data protection declaration according to DSGVO
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other provisions of data protection law is the Data Protection Officer:
Farmers Ring 1
phone: 0049 4121 570815
The responsible internal data protection officer according to the DSGVO or § 38 BDSG is new:
ISW GmbH, Farmers Ring 1, 25337 Kölln-Reisiek
General information about data processing
1. scope of processing of personal data
We process the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
2. legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as a legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This shall also apply to processing operations necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person necessitate the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if the European or national legislator has provided for this in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
Providing the website and creating logfiles
Description and scope of data processing
Each time you access our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data will be collected:
The data is stored in the log files of our system. Not affected are the IP addresses of the user or other data that enable the assignment of the data to a user. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
This purpose also includes our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session is terminated.
The data stored in log files are packed daily and deleted after 7 (seven) days.
Possibility of opposition and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
There is no possibility to register for a newsletter on this page. In this respect, no personal data is collected.
There is no possibility to register on the site. In this respect, no personal data is collected.
Contact form and e-mail contact
Description and scope of data processing
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These dates are:
Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data as part of the sending process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration. Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us exclusively for the processing of the establishment of contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
Possibility of opposition and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
In this case, all personal data stored in the course of establishing contact will be deleted.
Web Analysis with Statify
For the collection of statistical data we use the plugin “Statify” on our site. This provides a chart with the historical history of page views, top lists of links (grouped by domain), and target pages.
The tool does not collect personal data or create user profiles:
This makes Statify data protection compliant.
Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of the personal data relating to you or, if this is not possible, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The person responsible must carry out the correction immediately.
Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may not be processed, with the exception of their storage, without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to deletion
(a) Duty to delete
You may request the data controller to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing requires under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to carry out a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to in Section a) presumably makes the attainment of the objectives of such processing impossible or seriously impairs them, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
They shall have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed of such recipients.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate this data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transmitted directly by one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of Information Society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is authorised by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right of the controller to obtain the intervention of a person, to present his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.