The training on “Industrial image processing in practice Conception – Technological Basics – Realisation in Everyday Life” on 23.07.2019 was already fully booked (we reported).
Now the day had come and the participants had to prepare for contradictions: cool topics and hot temperatures!
ISW Partner Stemmer Imaging supported the seminar in the person of Dr. Tobias Henzler, who was happy to shared his expertise with those present. And the contradiction was resolved: despite high outside temperatures, the participants did not let up in their attention and took part in the topics and practical parts of the seminar! So it was fun for everyone and at the end of the day a completely satisfied conclusion could be drawn.
Who could not participate this time: further events are planned! If you would like to participate: either check the page here or inform us via our contact page that you are interested in attending an ISW seminar. We will then note you.
“Industrial image processing in practice Conception – technological foundations – realization in everyday life”
Location: ISW GmbH, Farmers Ring 1, 25337 Kölln-Reisiek, together with Stemmer Imaging AG
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cost: 295€ (net) per participant / max. 15 participants
Current note from 03.07.2019:
The training is fully booked!
As we are constantly conducting training courses on relevant topics, please contact us if you are interested or follow the announcements on this page!
- Load / Obligation booklet according to VDI /VDMA 3632-2, description of tasks
- Technologies and solutions BV
- Program flow SW
- Short introduction Preprocessing + Algorithms (possibly strike list)
- Image capture Camera technology CCD/CMOS
- System solutions (technology overview Vision Sensor, Barcode Reader, Smart Camera, PC System)
- Possibilities for image acquisition (mono/ color/ 2D /3D / area / line-like/ heat / infrared/ shape from shading etc.)
- Overview of the components
- Selection and basiclighting
- Lightning controller
- Selection and basics of optics and filters
- System setup, calibration + repeatable inspection results
- Interferences, effects of components, plant and environment
- short final discussion, questions / answers